Rating - 100%
13   0   0
welcome25.gif

DSEKULA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi and welcome!! Just so you know, not all crabs like to eat coral some are safe and some eat coral as a last resort if their starving. Just ask before you add, you should get tons of good advice here. I've even snapped pics at a lfs before buying ;)

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....

PTXReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone I’m Nick and I’m new to this forum, I want to thank you for accepting me to this group. I have a 75G tank. I just started adding coral and excited to get to know everyone and take your advice bc I’m new to this hobby and can use all the advice. Would of helped a week ago where I learned the hard way that crabs like to eat coral lol. I’m using a current Loop lighting and wave pumps, aqueon tank. And a eshopps Sump.

image.jpg

Nice set up!! Welcome to R2R!!

giphy.gif

RobB'z Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone I’m Nick and I’m new to this forum, I want to thank you for accepting me to this group. I have a 75G tank. I just started adding coral and excited to get to know everyone and take your advice bc I’m new to this hobby and can use all the advice. Would of helped a week ago where I learned the hard way that crabs like to eat coral lol. I’m using a current Loop lighting and wave pumps, aqueon tank. And a eshopps Sump.

image.jpg
Welcome, looks like you got a great start to your tank there.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 37 52.9%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 37 52.9%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 15 21.4%
  • None.

Votes: 17 24.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 8.6%
Back