New to R2R

Lievendags

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad to be a new member. I'm new to reefing (about 1 year). I have a 120G mixed reef tank with mostly LPS corals but looking to start some SPS soon. Recently built a sump (40G breeder) with chaeto refugium. I've been reading and watching YouTube video's on a host of topics. Fish and corals doing pretty well. I'm losing an Umbrella Leather (I've had for 7 months) right now which worries me because I thought that was a very hardy coral. Everything else doing ok. If anyone has ideas, I'm all ears. I do have a rabbit fish which I've seen sometimes pick at the leather... I'm guessing that could be the problem. Thinking I should remove the leather...

08012020 pic.jpg

Pistondog

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad to be a new member. I'm new to reefing (about 1 year). I have a 120G mixed reef tank with mostly LPS corals but looking to start some SPS soon. Recently built a sump (40G breeder) with chaeto refugium. I've been reading and watching YouTube video's on a host of topics. Fish and corals doing pretty well. I'm losing an Umbrella Leather (I've had for 7 months) right now which worries me because I thought that was a very hardy coral. Everything else doing ok. If anyone has ideas, I'm all ears. I do have a rabbit fish which I've seen sometimes pick at the leather... I'm guessing that could be the problem. Thinking I should remove the leather...

08012020 pic.jpg
Cool tank, welcome.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Back