New to r2r

  • Thread starter Thread starter toromp
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

toromp

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 12, 2011
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Location
o.c
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sup, names Luis new to this forum
Here's a pic of my tank

tmp_craigslist-post-1.jpg


Frag tank addition to the system
IMAG1091.jpg


Looking foward to learning something new
 
Last edited:
Luis welcome to R2R! Tank looks great!
 
Thanks for the kind words guys.

Here are some specs on my tank

135g 72x18x24
55g sump
3x250w mh phoenix 20k bulbs
2x 48" artinics vho
Apex aquacontroller
2x mp40w es
Reef octopus 200
Bm doser

Attatched
22g frag tank
250w mh mogul 20k bulb
2 stunner led artinics and magenta

-Luis
 
Right on... I swear the first time I looked at this thread I only saw that tank.. I was like haha... Then I saw the bigger display... Good looking tank man..1smile1
 
Right on... I swear the first time I looked at this thread I only saw that tank.. I was like haha... Then I saw the bigger display... Good looking tank man..1smile1

Lol, no worries.



Anyone from o.c. California?

-Luis
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new