New to R2R

Tophers Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 5, 2020
Messages
42
Reaction score
99
Location
Brantford
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey!

Been lurking the forums for years but figured now that I'm about to set up a brand new big tank I'd want to start a build thead and such so here I am.

Picking up a RSR 425XL tomorrow. Build won't start until after the holidays and our January vacation.

Cheers,

Topher
 
Welcome to R2R! You’ve joined a great community with lots of friendly folks willing to help if needed. Looking forward to seeing your build thread!
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

fish splashing GIF
 
I'm not totally green, we've been rocking a biocube for a couple years. With softies, percula and a couple of damsels. This will be our first large tank, and first with a sump. Already have a ton of gear for the new set up.
 
Hey!

Been lurking the forums for years but figured now that I'm about to set up a brand new big tank I'd want to start a build thead and such so here I am.

Picking up a RSR 425XL tomorrow. Build won't start until after the holidays and our January vacation.

Cheers,

Topher
Welcome Topher,
Nice size tank, let us know how it goes
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new