New to R2R

  • Thread starter Thread starter JennA69
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JennA69

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 25, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Location
Little Rock, AR
What state or country do you live in
Arkansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning all! I’m Jennifer and this is my first post. Of course a problem brought me here this morning. I currently have a Red Sea Reefer 350. Ive been re-stocking my tank after a horrible crash last year. Everything seemed to be going well till my recent addition. Friday I added a nice Lobo coral about 3.5 inches in width. He was a bluish color and all meaty and extended. Now his meat has retracted and showing nothing but a very stony looking skeleton now. I spent yesterday checking all my levels and everything was in the safe range. I have him sitting in the sand next to a wall of live rock on the bottom.Is this possibly of too much light>. I’m running two Hydra 26’s. I’m thinking if I dont figure out whats wrong, he wont make it. Any help or suggestions appreciated
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun.... :)
can you post pic,is normal to open and close ,but not bare skeleton.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new