New to R2R

OG Reef Tanks

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 21, 2021
Messages
25
Reaction score
104
Location
Orangevale
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Greg from Greg's Aquariums YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_94Q60mBoweeef8eMve7QQ
I am new to this channel and have been reefing since 2006. I currently run a 125 gallon sumpless mixed reef tank and I am in the process of putting the livestock into a new 29 gallon sumpless reef tank. I have actually been reading threads from R2R for years, but decided to join today.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new