New to R2R

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to r2r and this site has already helped me out so much! I like this so much better than fb groups. Fb people tend to get bashed when they are newer and made a mistake doing something. On r2r it doesn’t seem like that at all. It feels like on here that others are truly here to help and give advice and guidance. So it’s a nice feeling to know people are in here to help. So drop me a message or reply and introduce yourself. A little about me, I’m an automotive technician here in Alabama that loves saltwater aquariums and reefs. I’m really big into nano tanks! I’ve had your really big tanks but I enjoy the success and challenges of a nano tank!

Welcome! Glad you joined and introduced yourself.

I'm not a big FB fan either but more because of security breaches over the years (and with a super strong password, and dual authentication, somehow I was recently locked out of my own FB page and after a week finally started a new FB login - sad).

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. Like you, I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

kittenbritches

The Cat's Pajamas
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! :)

I enjoy this forum over the FB groups, as well. There's only one that I even bother with now. Excited to see your build!

tom hanks alabama GIF

SeahorseKeeper

Where's the mysis?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome Aboard Hasan Minhaj GIF by Patriot Act

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
welcome33.gif

captainbeardly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to r2r and this site has already helped me out so much! I like this so much better than fb groups. Fb people tend to get bashed when they are newer and made a mistake doing something. On r2r it doesn’t seem like that at all. It feels like on here that others are truly here to help and give advice and guidance. So it’s a nice feeling to know people are in here to help. So drop me a message or reply and introduce yourself. A little about me, I’m an automotive technician here in Alabama that loves saltwater aquariums and reefs. I’m really big into nano tanks! I’ve had your really big tanks but I enjoy the success and challenges of a nano tank!
Welcome aboard!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 37.0%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 34.1%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 13.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 15.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back