Welcome to reef2reef!!!
9CC53B54-4F5F-4EDC-B19C-6DF71443DAD0.gif

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! Here to Introduce myself and give out a lil info. I'm still a newer reefer, only been reefing for about a year and a half now. I've been, and still, a member of MARSH since I'm from Houston ever since I first started reefing so I'm a little familiar with the forum aspect. Finally feel confident enough to start adding more frags to my system so joining r2r since I see there are a good amount of live sales that happen here.

Welcome! Glad you joined. We're nearly neighbors - I'm in DFW (for everyone not in TX ... Houston is actually about 8 hours drive away - TX is B.I.G.)

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. Like you, I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

OP
OP
fjmm91

fjmm91

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for all the welcomes. I did start a build thread on marsh but stopped updating it once I went fallow for awhile due to a partial loss from ich. Might have to start again since I've changed/added a bunch of things since then. Probably might start one on here once i get some free time pretty soon

attiland

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! Here to Introduce myself and give out a lil info. I'm still a newer reefer, only been reefing for about a year and a half now. I've been, and still, a member of MARSH since I'm from Houston ever since I first started reefing so I'm a little familiar with the forum aspect. Finally feel confident enough to start adding more frags to my system so joining r2r since I see there are a good amount of live sales that happen here.
Welcome
114756C1-B868-456A-ADDB-97CCFEB4814E.jpeg

Back