New to R2R

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

Soren

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
...After 14 years from my last reef tank now I am back to the hobby starting with a small 30g tank so I can catch up with all the new products and corrals before I move to my ambitious 600 gallons reef I will build at my basement.

I am happy found this forum and exchange knowledge with other reefers.
Welcome to R2R, @Kistos !
I look forward to your build thread for the 600-gallon reef and seeing what you do at smaller scale with your 30-gallon tank!

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow reefer,

I am old school reefer dating back 20 years from Greece currently living in Canada.
I was teenager once I had my own build 200gallons reef aquarium.
My first skimmer was made by coca cola 2L bottles and had a custom-made sub. Sadly back then we didn't had smartphones to share any pictures with you but I want also too big with pictures. When I was confident with my 200g I upgraded to 650g custom-made again.
Was a good success for 4-5 years until I had to shutdown and gift everything to other reefers and migrate at Canada.

After 14 years from my last reef tank now I am back to the hobby starting with a small 30g tank so I can catch up with all the new products and corrals before I move to my ambitious 600 gallons reef I will build at my basement.

I am happy found this forum and exchange knowledge with other reefers.

Welcome back to hobby! Glad you joined. Sounds like you've made solid plans and with your experience it will be great! Keep us posted

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 38.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 13 22.8%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 11 19.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 11 19.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back