New to R2R

  • Thread starter Thread starter sean151
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

sean151

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 3, 2012
Messages
76
Reaction score
34
Location
MV, WA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm new to R2R and have spent 3 years at Nano-Reef, but am branching out to see what other forums are up to.
 
Welcome to R2R! You should start a tank thread. I always like to see other peoples tanks! :)
 
Hi, welcome to r2r!!! I can't wait to hear more about your setup. :)
 
19-1.gif


Welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!
 
It's just your typical 10G DIY'd AIO. Moving away from softies to LPS and SPS.
Older pics from a year ago:



I do not have any current pictures as I'm working on treating a bryopsis outbreak from trading coral and lr from about a year ago with hydrogen peroxide. My scape uses a much bigger rock and some of those corals are traded or have been removed. In about two weeks I think it will look much better.
 
Hello and welcome to r2r, nice looking tank and look forward to seeing updated pictures when things are looking better and ready to show off :welcome:
 
Welcome to R2R! And thanks for sharing those pics...

-M&T
 
Hi there!! Welcome to R2R!! Great lookin' tank you got there!! Thanks for sharing!
 
Hi Sean and welcome to R2R.hope you enjoy your stay and feel free to ask questions should you have any

Sent from somewhere using something called Tapatalk
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 23.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new