New to R2R

abowling001

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 2, 2012
Messages
259
Reaction score
1
Location
ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I'm Mike. I have been in the hobby for almost 2 years now. There is a 72 gallon Bow Front in my living room and a BOYU in my son's room. Between myself, wife and three kids, we are a salt water reefing family and we all enjoy it. Even my 3 year old daughter asks for new pieces of coral. I think for us it is more than a hobby, our reefing feels more like a lifestyle.
 
Hi Mike!! Welcome to R2R!!!! That's awesome your whole family is into the hobby.
 
19-1.gif


Welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!
 
Welcome to Ree2Reef. We need to see pictures or we will quickly riot! :)
 
Hi Mike and welcome to R2R! We would all LOVE to see some pics of your tanks...

-M&T
 
Hi Mike!! Welcome to R2R!! Hope you enjoy your stay! Would love to see pics of your tank!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new