New to r2r

Akitchen93

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, im new to r2r. I got a reefer 250 with a rsk 600 skimmer and a neptune and fluval fx4 canister and a sump . My tank has been set up for over a year. Ive come here for help making my tank thrive and hold more then just clown fish and a anonme with out problems . All the corals eventually just faded away but a few zoas and cloves. For stock i have like 7 small hermits, 2 snunk clearer and a fire cleaner shrimp and 2 pepment shrimp. A bta and clown and a kole tang and a 6 line wrase. I dont have the apex set up but for the outlet, im getting a trident soon and just got stable wifi to hook up the system up too. I also have dos that im not using
Looking for help setting up automation an tips for keeping montipora at first and then after success some cheaper acros. For lighting i have a ai hydra 52 hd

Just John

Valuable Member? Seriously?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1A-You'll fit right in 2.jpg

Last edited:

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

LeannaBanana

Fishies and Frenchies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, im new to r2r. I got a reefer 250 with a rsk 600 skimmer and a neptune and fluval fx4 canister and a sump . My tank has been set up for over a year. Ive come here for help making my tank thrive and hold more then just clown fish and a anonme with out problems . All the corals eventually just faded away but a few zoas and cloves. For stock i have like 7 small hermits, 2 snunk clearer and a fire cleaner shrimp and 2 pepment shrimp. A bta and clown and a kole tang and a 6 line wrase. I dont have the apex set up but for the outlet, im getting a trident soon and just got stable wifi to hook up the system up too. I also have dos that im not using
Looking for help setting up automation an tips for keeping montipora at first and then after success some cheaper acros. For lighting i have a ai hydra 52 hd

Welcome to R2R, neighbor! Tons of help around here! Starting a build thread with all the details might be a good place to start. :) Can't wait to see/hear more about your tank!

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Welcome! Glad you joined.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread under Forum > Member Aquariums and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you in Virginia Beach:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 15 19.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 13 16.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 40 50.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 10.1%
Back