1A-You'll fit right in 2.jpg

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good afternoon all,

I'm new to the forum but not new to the hobby (fish only). I'm still trying to decide if this was a good idea or not. I see pics that are put on this forum and it makes me want to go out and buy, buy, buy which is not a bad thing until my daughter asks if we are going to be able to eat sometime this week! JK.

I was getting so much information from this site prior to being a member and decided to join in. I have actually posted my first thread and I'm waiting on it to be approved. Thanks for all of the years of knowledge that this community has given and will hopefully will continue to give.

DHouse

Welcome! Glad you joined. Looked at your other posts and hoping someone is able to help with your puffer color change. I'm unfamiliar with puffers, though a lot of fish do change appearances as they age. I disagree with not feeding anemone, but they take just a bit of thawed food once or twice a week. Some paste photos of clowns in anemone to their aquarium sides, some play video of clowns in anemones (NOT KIDDING) but eventually clowns will figure it out even if you don't take them to IMAX on field trip (okay, joking there...)

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread under Forum > Member Aquariums and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you in Pontotoc:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

Back