New to R2R

  • Thread starter Thread starter Duddits
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Duddits

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 27, 2012
Messages
114
Reaction score
2
Location
Jacksonville, Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys and gals. I'm new to R2R but not so much to aquariums. Let me introduce myself.

My name is Doug. I'm 35, live in Jacksonville, Fl. and been here for about 6 years. I've been keeping tanks for roughly 25 years starting with a small 10g gourami tank. Since then I've moved up. I currently have a 55g reef and a 55g mixed African cichlid rift tank. I've pretty much tried everything and I'm happy where I am now, just wanna go bigger with the reef. I am married with 4 kids and I'm a supervisor for The Home Depot. Looking forward to giving advice the best I can as well as learning from some of the experienced keepers here. So far, I'm really liking this forum. Thanks again fellas and ladies.
 
Hi, welcome to r2r!!! Can't wait to hear more about your tank!!!
 
19-1.gif


Welcome to R2R Doug!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!
 
Thank you guys and gals. I'll post away. I am posting some info on a frag swap meet here in Jacksonville, Florida if y'all can spread the word. Looking for vendors and buyers. Thanks again guys
 
Hi Doug! Welcome to R2R!! Hope you enjoy your stay with us!! :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new