New to Reef 2 Reef

Blackhammerreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 4, 2025
Messages
27
Reaction score
46
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking forward to the reefing community in reef 2 reef. I’ve been reefing for 3 years with two 32g biocubes at home and a 90g reef tank in my office at work. I’m upgraded my office tank to a 150g in January. Looking forward to all I will learn in this community.
20260110_121212_D7C8A5B0-3812-4160-BAC2-A3CAA875AD81.png

20260110_121213_04CE871A-6E49-4220-AAF7-4F7617BB0173.png
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef, the greatest community out of water!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new