New to Reef 2 Reef

I’m looking forward to the reefing community in reef 2 reef. I’ve been reefing for 3 years with two 32g biocubes at home and a 90g reef tank in my office at work. I’m upgraded my office tank to a 150g in January. Looking forward to all I will learn in this community.
20260110_121212_D7C8A5B0-3812-4160-BAC2-A3CAA875AD81.png

20260110_121213_04CE871A-6E49-4220-AAF7-4F7617BB0173.png
Welcome! You’ll find a lot of helpful people around here.
 
Welcome to R2R. I also just set up a tank in my office. Still trying to to figure out what office specific issues I’ll be dealing with. Weekends, dry climate controlled air, office folks who want to help etc.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new