New to Reef 2 Reef

IMG_2116.jpeg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!
Welcome.gif
 
I just wanted to stop in and finally introduce myself. I am in Lakeland FL and have 2 tanks curently a 10 Gallon mixed reef and a 60 gallon reef as well. I am starting a buisness that sells custom acrylic stuff and has deffanitly made me fall back in love with the hobby. Looking forward to talking with yall and growing the new company with yall as well.
I’d be interested in seeing what you make and sell
 
I just wanted to stop in and finally introduce myself. I am in Lakeland FL and have 2 tanks curently a 10 Gallon mixed reef and a 60 gallon reef as well. I am starting a buisness that sells custom acrylic stuff and has deffanitly made me fall back in love with the hobby. Looking forward to talking with yall and growing the new company with yall as well.
Congratulations on the new business and welcome to R2R. can't wait to see your products.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new