New to Reef Forum

Hello. My name is Lyle and this is my introduction post. I’m new to the fish hobbiest life. I have a 10 gallon fresh water with live plants and a 55 gal saltwater that I’m hoping to transform into a reef tank. Currently I’m having a possible velvet scare if anyone can help me out
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 
Welcome to R2R and the salty world Lyle.
H8VECcFiTCylIqSp-MdpRw.jpeg
 
Hello. My name is Lyle and this is my introduction post. I’m new to the fish hobbiest life. I have a 10 gallon fresh water with live plants and a 55 gal saltwater that I’m hoping to transform into a reef tank. Currently I’m having a possible velvet scare if anyone can help me out
Sounds like cyano. Should be able to find solutions on here. Good luck!
 
It's great to have you here! I'm pretty amazed at the raw knowledge base we all have access to. You'll dig it! So.Greetings and Welcome to our collective obsession!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new