New to reef forums, not to reefing.

Molly Cule

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I figured I'd introduce myself since I'm new here. I haven't used forums too much since I'm always so engrossed in my school work (I study biochemistry), but figured I'd join since I have some time off between projects. So...nice to be here! Hope to make some new friends

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!

lps1212

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome aboard I'm sure you'll find this place a home away from home :smile:

OP
OP
M

Molly Cule

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R...so what kind of tanks you have or had??

Right now I'm transferring all of my livestock over from a 24g nano cube to a 33g Marineland which is going to be "BTA heaven." I used to keep a lot of SPS but unfortunately I lost most of them when I was away for a weekend and the person taking care of my tank did some things that lead to a crash :(.

fsu1dolfan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Right now I'm transferring all of my livestock over from a 24g nano cube to a 33g Marineland which is going to be "BTA heaven." I used to keep a lot of SPS but unfortunately I lost most of them when I was away for a weekend and the person taking care of my tank did some things that lead to a crash :(.

Sorry to hear about the SPS crash...but sounds like you are in the process of setting up a nice tank!! Just to let you know we are picture crazy here...so when you can post em if you got em.

Back