New to reef forums, not to reefing.

Molly Cule

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 12, 2011
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I figured I'd introduce myself since I'm new here. I haven't used forums too much since I'm always so engrossed in my school work (I study biochemistry), but figured I'd join since I have some time off between projects. So...nice to be here! Hope to make some new friends
 
Welcome to R2R!!
 
Welcome aboard I'm sure you'll find this place a home away from home :smile:
 
Welcome to R2R...so what kind of tanks you have or had??

Right now I'm transferring all of my livestock over from a 24g nano cube to a 33g Marineland which is going to be "BTA heaven." I used to keep a lot of SPS but unfortunately I lost most of them when I was away for a weekend and the person taking care of my tank did some things that lead to a crash :(.
 
Right now I'm transferring all of my livestock over from a 24g nano cube to a 33g Marineland which is going to be "BTA heaven." I used to keep a lot of SPS but unfortunately I lost most of them when I was away for a weekend and the person taking care of my tank did some things that lead to a crash :(.

Sorry to hear about the SPS crash...but sounds like you are in the process of setting up a nice tank!! Just to let you know we are picture crazy here...so when you can post em if you got em.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new