New to reef/salt tanks

Freakshow

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have what I believe is a complete set up. Looking for anyone in the Valrico/Brandon area that might be willing to lend a hand getting my filtration system set up. There's a bottle of your favorite libation for anyone that might be willing to help a newb. Thanks!

Marc

nawilson89

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know too much about filtration (sump wise) I let macro algae do the work and a Hang on Back Filter take up the slack.

An LFS in the area, Brandon Aquarium Store, on the corner of Lumsden and Kings may be able to help you. They are really awesome folks.

Pat Clark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How you doing with your setup? There are some local clubs in the area that might be able to help. Tampa bay reef club. I'm not a member yet but am in their Facebook group. Im in port richey so if you get stuck just shoot some pics. I'm about about hour and change away so if you really need help I might be able to head out there. I have been is this for about a year so not a expert by any means but know enough to get you started.

Last edited:

Pat Clark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guess you got it all figured out. Just remember put the doohickey in the thingamabobs dial the wasit up to core temps and you should be good and don't forget about the thingamajigs they are really important. ;)

Back