new to reef tanks

  • Thread starter Thread starter paul888
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

paul888

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 13, 2013
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
England
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys and gals,

My name is Paul and I'm from the UK, I've kept tropical fish for a while and have just ordered my first marine tank, not a huge tank, 35 gallons. I've come to these parts to learn as much as I possibly can and hopefully to get to know you all :smile:
 
Thanks guys! Ive been researching like mad, my head hurts lol the tank is coming in two weeks, I've got a few bits already, refractometer, red sea salt, live sand, ro system on route. I feel like all ive done is read, read, read, it's so interesting!
 
Hello, my name is Paul also but I am not from the UK, I do however remember the Beatles. Nice to meet you :wave:
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new