New to Reef

Jerome~SouthAfrica

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 18, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Durban
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I want to get a reef tank, there are so many accessories out there for tanks in brands. How do I know whats good and what I need. I also came across Aquaforest, and those who use those products their tanks look awesome
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new