New to reef2reef, getting new tank

Humanzee1966

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 9, 2020
Messages
40
Reaction score
54
Location
Santa Barbara
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi reefers,
I'm new to reef2reef and excited to learn from the community and be a part of things. I've had many reef tanks, used to work at a salt-water LFS (Mark's Tropical Fish in Studio City, CA), and even did service in Los Angeles for a while, but I've been out of the hobby for 15 years. I'm excited to be getting back into it, lots has changed, and a Waterbox 60.2 is on its way to me now. Looking forward to connecting with folks!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef and welcome back to the reef space!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome! Excited for you! Hope that you start a build thread and share the progression of your new system.
 
Hi reefers,
I'm new to reef2reef and excited to learn from the community and be a part of things. I've had many reef tanks, used to work at a salt-water LFS (Mark's Tropical Fish in Studio City, CA), and even did service in Los Angeles for a while, but I've been out of the hobby for 15 years. I'm excited to be getting back into it, lots has changed, and a Waterbox 60.2 is on its way to me now. Looking forward to connecting with folks!
Hey humanzee, where have you been?
We need your expertise here.
Welcome and add to the discussions
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new