New to Reef2Reef

nmo.ij2

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 26, 2025
Messages
6
Reaction score
22
Location
Austin
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, I’m new to Reef2Reef and wanted to introduce myself.

My name is Zach, I’m in Austin, and I'm currently in college. Looking forward to learning more from everyone here and seeing all the awesome tanks in the community! I’ve been in the reef hobby since middle school and currently run a 20g mixed reef. Right now I’m mainly focused on growing out a 0.5 inch regal angelfish, which has been a fun challenge so far lol.

I’ve actually been browsing for a while without an account, but I finally decided to join because I’m looking to buy something from the marketplace🤣
Screen Shot 2026-03-04 at 8.38.57 PM.png
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new