New to Reef2Reef

  • Thread starter Thread starter mardoin01
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mardoin01

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 8, 2013
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Iowa.La
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello guys and gals. My husband and I have been in this hobby since april of 2012. I live near lake charles. Anyone feel free to friend me. Looking forward in meeting new saltwater hobbiest. And I am always looking for great deals.

I have a 55 gallon mixed reef tank. Hob skimmer and Hob filter. Looking forward to upgrading to a sump one day..



:)) Thanks Mary
 
Well Welcome to R2R Mary! If theres anything you need help with feel free to ask!
 
Welcome and you will enjoy this forum. Lots of good info here and good deals from vendors also. We are all friends here.
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 
Welcome to reef2Reef! Stay long, post often and let's see some pictures of your tanks!
 
Hi Mary! Welcome to R2R!!


Chasing the Dream Giver, not the dream! Tonya
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new