New to Reef2Reef

  • Thread starter Thread starter BIG L A
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BIG L A

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 14, 2010
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
Brooklyn
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive been in the hobby for a little over a year,
I have a 120G RR tank
8 bulb T5 teklight
30g long sump
Its a mixed tank some soft coral and sps... I should say very little due to moving about a month ago, lost some stuff
 
I probably should of come here sooner cause Im hooked... LoL
 
Last edited:
Welcome to R2R and post tank pics please :D
 
I was just looking for one (pic)... And I was trying to find out how do you load pictures?
P4194627_edited-1.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new