New to Reef2Reef

reefbats242

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to R2R. Hello all, hope all are staying safe out there!!! I have been doing a lot of reading on here as a guest, and thanks to all of you for posting of your information! I am not new to reefing, been doing this for about 25 years. How ever I had a catastrophic failure about 8 years ago with some DIY LED lights. Started to recover from that and low and behold another failure. It was at that point that I realized that the stand was racking "leaning" to one side. Well that was it. BTW 180gal tank. Got the rock, sand, and the water out and it just sat there. So about a year ago it hit me again, that salt bug!!!

So here we go.

WIReefer

608 MOD SQUAD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!!
giphy.gif

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

dwair

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to R2R. Hello all, hope all are staying safe out there!!! I have been doing a lot of reading on here as a guest, and thanks to all of you for posting of your information! I am not new to reefing, been doing this for about 25 years. How ever I had a catastrophic failure about 8 years ago with some DIY LED lights. Started to recover from that and low and behold another failure. It was at that point that I realized that the stand was racking "leaning" to one side. Well that was it. BTW 180gal tank. Got the rock, sand, and the water out and it just sat there. So about a year ago it hit me again, that salt bug!!!

So here we go.
Welcome to R2R! Sorry to hear about your troubles in the past. We all make mistakes, or just have unavoidable troubles, but we learn from the experience, glad to see you are joining the hobby again! That Salt bug I hear is super addictive....worse than drugs :p And more expensive!!! lol

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 52 48.6%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 60 56.1%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 25 23.4%
  • None.

Votes: 27 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 8.4%
Back