New to reef2reef

  • Thread starter Thread starter thehoff
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

thehoff

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 23, 2012
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Rio Rancho
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just joined this forum tonight. I have roughly 3 years SW experience and after a 3 year hiatus have just gotten back into the hobby. My current atnk is a 46gal bf I "adopted" from someone I knew who was no longer able to keep it up and found out I was looking to get back into the hobby. The tank when I got it was very lightly equipped and stocked. It had only 2 pieces of lr, fake corals, 2 damsels and an oscellaris clown. I have quickly made it my own by upping the lr to about 55 lbs, and upgrading the lighting to a 5x t-5 fixture. I am working on upgrading the rest of the tank currently so I may turn it into a mixed reef tank. I plan to use this forum frequently in the future to gain advice and input on setup.
 
ae1c55e0-6100-a6eb.jpg
Nope, but that would be a bit of a coincidence

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
 
Last edited:
Looking great! Welcome to R2R!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new