New to Reef2Reef

  • Thread starter Thread starter S@ltydog
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

S@ltydog

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 22, 2011
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Location
Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

My name is Dan. I'm new to reef2reef but not to the hobby. I currently have 3 saltwater tanks set up and am soon going to be upgrading my DT to around 300 ish gallons soon. At some point hopefully I can go to school for marine biology...that's how much I love marine life. Right now I'm a member of the armed forces and unfortunately I don't have time for both.

Anyways, love the site and love to help. Glad to find a community of fellow reefers.

See ya around
Have a good one
 
Welcome! Glad you found us here! Thanks for your service to our country as well. :)
 
Welcome to R2R buddy!
 
Welcome to R2R Dan!
 
Welcome to R2R and thank you for your services Dan.
 
Welcome!!! We love pics, so fill free to post as many as you can. We're addicts here. And this forum feeds our addiction like no other.:)
 
Welcome aboard Dan! Thank you for your service to our country, and look forward to seeing pictures of those tanks when you get time.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new