ssunthar

ssunthar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome aboard
ZomboMeme 19012021090047.jpg
Thank you... wow what is that in the pic?

Macbalacano

Recovering Reef Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone, This is Shan from Singapore.

Been having fresh water aquariums for many years but always fascinated to try out saltwater tank (more exciting fishes, corals, snails, etc.). Eventually started a 200L (about 53G) mixed tank for slightly over 2 years now and already went through 2 - 3 situations where the whole tank almost completely wiped-out.... but, not giving up yet... and determined to see my tiny reef blooming with color and activities.... still not there yet but hope to get there (one day).

Learning new things everyday from own experiences and forums like this. Excited to be here to learn (and hopefully to share).

Best regards, Shan.
Welcome!

whale GIF

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the world of saltwater, better yet welcome to the world of Reef2Reef! Ree2Reef is the worlds largest saltwater aquarium online platform and an amazing place to dive deep into information and reach out to people in the hobby that could possibly answer your questions!

Another great site to find dedicated reefers is on YouTube! I myself have started to grow my own channel in this past year and have had a lot of fun doing it! My channel could help you out in your introduction to the hobby, and honestly you could pick up some tips and tricks along the way! Hope you get a chance to check it out, and once again welcome to R2R!

OP
OP
ssunthar

ssunthar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the world of saltwater, better yet welcome to the world of Reef2Reef! Ree2Reef is the worlds largest saltwater aquarium online platform and an amazing place to dive deep into information and reach out to people in the hobby that could possibly answer your questions!

Another great site to find dedicated reefers is on YouTube! I myself have started to grow my own channel in this past year and have had a lot of fun doing it! My channel could help you out in your introduction to the hobby, and honestly you could pick up some tips and tricks along the way! Hope you get a chance to check it out, and once again welcome to R2R!

Thanks, I am so excited...

Printed Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone, This is Shan from Singapore.

Been having fresh water aquariums for many years but always fascinated to try out saltwater tank (more exciting fishes, corals, snails, etc.). Eventually started a 200L (about 53G) mixed tank for slightly over 2 years now and already went through 2 - 3 situations where the whole tank almost completely wiped-out.... but, not giving up yet... and determined to see my tiny reef blooming with color and activities.... still not there yet but hope to get there (one day).

Learning new things everyday from own experiences and forums like this. Excited to be here to learn (and hopefully to share).

Best regards, Shan.
Welcome!

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 86 76.1%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 13 11.5%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back