New to Reefing

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mjen
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Hello from Orlando Florida. I just set up my first reef tank 10 days ago. See pics below. Waterbox 20 gallon cube
E59E0A68-A645-4ECE-ADB0-C46576C5F39B.jpeg
025BCE36-4C61-44F7-A5D8-6C87CE9BE39F.jpeg
59062BA9-6BE4-4D02-8C57-14E94B7E50D2.jpeg
Welcome to R2R:)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new