New to reefs and Reef2Reef

shutterstock-269208791.jpg
 
Hello, my name is Zach and I am from Columbus Ohio. I have had some freshwater fish tanks in the past but just started my first reef tank. After talking to some helpful local store employees, I watched 52 weeks of reefing and started a 32 gallon Fluval all in one tank. I look forward to meeting and learning from everyone here. Thanks!
Hi! I’m new and live in Grove City!
 
AaaR2R2.gif


Greetings and Welcome to our collective obsession!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new