New to salt water

  • Thread starter Thread starter Saltynewb
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Saltynewb

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 25, 2018
Messages
9
Reaction score
20
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

I’ve just started in saltwater and already have questions. I’ve gone with a 90 gallon display tank which I’ve ordered and will be here soon. In the meantime I’ve set up a 20 gallon quarantine tank and put two juvenile clowns in it yesterday. I already have questions regarding behavior and a mark on one of them, can someone please direct me in the right direction as to where to post.

Thanks in advance
 
Hello everyone,

I’ve just started in saltwater and already have questions. I’ve gone with a 90 gallon display tank which I’ve ordered and will be here soon. In the meantime I’ve set up a 20 gallon quarantine tank and put two juvenile clowns in it yesterday. I already have questions regarding behavior and a mark on one of them, can someone please direct me in the right direction as to where to post.

Thanks in advance
Welcome to R2R!!
welcome12_af875eaa887ed91c39e4c81c7d4fd966-0ed06ab93ea565647147c6beddbca4eb.gif
giphy.gif
if you think your fish may be suffering from some sort of illness, the best place to go would be the fish disease forum found here : https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/fish-disease-treatment-and-diagnosis.771/

Post a description of what you observe and current treatments the fish is undergoing in qt, a long with a clear picture (sometimes hard to get) of what you're referring to. Hope this helps :)
 
Welcome to R2R! Thanks for joining us; I'm sure we can help you out. :-)

Best place to start with anything QT-related is usually going to be the "Fish Disease Treatment and Diagnosis" forum. Take a look at the stickies at the top (particularly the pictorial guide) and see if anything looks familiar (check out Brooklynella and Ich specifically). If you're unsure or have more questions, best idea is to get a reasonably clear picture of the area of your concern and start a thread in that forum. A bunch of us on the #reefsquad - and many others - keep an eye out and are ready to help as best we can.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new