New to salt water!

Evanbardiel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys! Some of you may recognize my name from twitch, most of you wont, so im just gonna say hi! Im a content creator who is planning a d researching for a series on salt water hobbyists. While doing so im going to be putting together and teaching my viewers about marine fish and how to set up smaller tanks and create beatiful coral landscapes.
Iv always had fish even as a kid, my parents wouldnt allow me to have any other kind of pets. Now i have a whole extra room in my house so im wanting to put some tanks in it and give my workshop something awesome. Now
I have not done salt water before, which is why iv set the series out so far ahead. To make sure i have all my research properly done, and the tank set up and cycled and well started before i add my corals and fish i plan on keeping!
Anywho i just wanted to say hi and i hope over the next few months while i prepare for this series i make tons of good friends! And please check me out on twitch! Evanbardiel.

OP
OP
Evanbardiel

Evanbardiel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys! Iv always kept a fish or two, i love watching them be cool and curious! Which is why iv been planning this project for so long. I habnt even bought a tank yet because i want to make sure i know what every animal i plan to keeps needs to thrive. Im going to be asking a ton of equipment questions as soon as i buy a tank. But i dont want to own anything until i know what i have to do prior. We want this to be a health ecosystem

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
welcome19.jpg

Jimbhoy13

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys! Some of you may recognize my name from twitch, most of you wont, so im just gonna say hi! Im a content creator who is planning a d researching for a series on salt water hobbyists. While doing so im going to be putting together and teaching my viewers about marine fish and how to set up smaller tanks and create beatiful coral landscapes.
Iv always had fish even as a kid, my parents wouldnt allow me to have any other kind of pets. Now i have a whole extra room in my house so im wanting to put some tanks in it and give my workshop something awesome. Now
I have not done salt water before, which is why iv set the series out so far ahead. To make sure i have all my research properly done, and the tank set up and cycled and well started before i add my corals and fish i plan on keeping!
Anywho i just wanted to say hi and i hope over the next few months while i prepare for this series i make tons of good friends! And please check me out on twitch! Evanbardiel.
Welcome to R2R and reefing Evan. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys! Iv always kept a fish or two, i love watching them be cool and curious! Which is why iv been planning this project for so long. I habnt even bought a tank yet because i want to make sure i know what every animal i plan to keeps needs to thrive. Im going to be asking a ton of equipment questions as soon as i buy a tank. But i dont want to own anything until i know what i have to do prior. We want this to be a health ecosystem

Please read the below link for some guidance and getting off on the right start.

Welcome to Reef 2 Reef!!, hope you feel at home.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back