New to saltwater fish tanks

  • Thread starter Thread starter Audrey
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Audrey

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2019
Messages
89
Reaction score
127
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got a coralife 32 gallon LED bio cube aquarium and the stand. I am not opening and putting together until Christmas. I want to make sure that I have everything that I need to set it up. I know that I need 3 bags of nature’s ocean bio active live sand, saltwater master test kit, saltwater, coralife bio cube protein skimmer, anything else before I get my live rock?
 
BB3389A1-E73D-4F33-9C07-123DD3F2E753.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!! Definitely a RO unit!! I would honestly skip the skimmer for now and grab a RO unit until the tank stabilizes for a skimmer to be necessary!
 
Welcome!

Perfect opportunity to get your rock and sand cycled so u can get the gift of fish for Christmas. I know u say "live" rock. If truly wet and alive, that won't be an issue.

Welcome

spockwelcome.jpg
 
Welcome!

Perfect opportunity to get your rock and sand cycled so u can get the gift of fish for Christmas. I know u say "live" rock. If truly wet and alive, that won't be an issue.

Welcome

spockwelcome.jpg
Exactly what I was thinking.. thank you
 
Welcome to R2R!!! It seems like you have offered a pretty solid list - good luck with your new system!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new