New to saltwater fish tanks

  • Thread starter Thread starter Audrey
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I have a question about live rock. Do I put it directly on the bottom of aquarium or do I put the live sand into the bottom first and then the live rock on top of that???
 
Welcome.
IMG_20190105_202102_01.gif
 
I have a question about live rock. Do I put it directly on the bottom of aquarium or do I put the live sand into the bottom first and then the live rock on top of that???
I would put the sand in first, then put the rock on top of it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new