New To Saltwater here!

Welcome to the salty side
IMG_4653.jpeg
 
I just picked up a Fluval Evo 13.5 to hopefully try my first attempt at doing corals... or saltwater period. As a avid freshwater keeper here. Just buying the supporting stuff is wild! lol. Looking to the fun times ahead and learning about the corals...

Thanks everyone. Have a great day :)
Welcome to the forums!
 
I know I'm late, but welcome to the community! 🙂 Don't get SPS. Don't listen when they say 'beginner corals'. Nothing is beginner (as someone who is also new and kills everything) 😂 You're gonna have so much fun!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new