New to SaltWater Tanks

  • Thread starter Thread starter nomar5050
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

nomar5050

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
17
Reaction score
6
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,

Just joined the site and am completely new to Salt Water Tanks. At the moment I just transferred my Cichlids over to a 55 gallon tank and am going to use my old 35 gallon to start my first salt water tank. A bit nervous about the whole process, but I'm researching all I can. Will be starting a new thread in the other forums looking for some advice soon. So thanks in advance!
 
Welcome to saltwater tanks and R2R, wishing you the best :)

welcome.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R;)
 
Thanks! I am getting back into having a saltwater aquarium after 10 years. I had all artificial plants and rock. I want to start my tank out with live but I am intimidated regarding what to buy and my lighting requirements.
Welcome to the forum.. :D You will find lots of great advice and info on R2R
ha
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 23.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new