New to Saltwater

Knightreef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 4, 2020
Messages
99
Reaction score
184
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, I've been lurking here for the past few months and figured I would introduce myself as I will be on here with a lot of questions now that I finally have my tank. I have done a freshwater tanks in the past but have always wanted a saltwater tank but was just too intimidated. After stumbling across this site I have confidence that any questions I have will be answered by experienced people. Quick background: I ordered a Waterbox 70 back in the beginning of January. After a few weeks they told me it rwas backordered and no timeline on when it would come in. So I got the Waterbox 20 AIO to play with in the meantime, testing and trying to figure out the whole cycle thing. Now that I am at the end of the cycle with the 20, my 70 arrived last week and I have finished setting it up(much more to it than the all-in-one...lol). Here is a pic of my tank. I may have gotten a little carried away with the aquascape, but it looks good, just concerened I may have taken up too much real estate. Thanks in advance for all your future help.
20200301_212545.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!!! We’re glad you’re here!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to R2R
Wtr2r10.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new