New to Saltwater

Welcome to R2R and nice aquascape!!

0CC01BAD-5F7F-4826-9DB5-6F9377D2C1A4.gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here
open 24-7 fun/help/fun/info/fun
pics required...lol we all love pics
 
Thanks everyone. I can't take full credit for my aquascape I had some hello from one of the guys at WWC, as they are right down the street from my office and that's where I have been getting my equipment now I just have to figure out which corals can go where. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated
 
Thanks everyone. I can't take full credit for my aquascape I had some hello from one of the guys at WWC, as they are right down the street from my office and that's where I have been getting my equipment now I just have to figure out which corals can go where. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated

It's hard to get much better advice than that! Josh and the crew have always been great sources of information and recommendation for me as well!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new