New to Saltwater

Welcome!!! haha im the same way annoying my LFS. But they are great and been giving good advise. Ive learned a lot from them with all the questions i ask. Good luck, and ask all the questions, someone is bond to know.
 
Hello, I’m new to Saltwater, used to keep Cichlids years ago. After sitting home for last 10 months, decided I needed a new hobby. I purchased a Biocube 32 to start off. Been watching You Tube Vids for last month. Set up tank yesterday. Looking forward to all the discussions, and I’m sure I’ll have tons of questions. Been driving my LFS owner crazy for last 2 weeks. Store is less than 2 miles from house!!
Welcome!

whale GIF
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun.. :)
 
Hello, I’m new to Saltwater, used to keep Cichlids years ago. After sitting home for last 10 months, decided I needed a new hobby. I purchased a Biocube 32 to start off. Been watching You Tube Vids for last month. Set up tank yesterday. Looking forward to all the discussions, and I’m sure I’ll have tons of questions. Been driving my LFS owner crazy for last 2 weeks. Store is less than 2 miles from house!!
Welcome and the adventure starts from day one...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new