New to Salty Tanks

Hellic

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 3, 2021
Messages
202
Reaction score
131
Location
Tennessee
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey yall, just introducing myself here. I'm new to the saltwater world, but have dabbled in freshwater for the last year. Im 33 and I live in Tennessee. I'm excited to get reefing and have been listening to the Reef News Network for information; shout out to those guys for all the great information and knowledge they have passed a long! I have also been scrolling threads for information for some time and have finally decided to join the community.
 
welcome33.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new