1   0   0
Hello and welcome to R2R!
Goofy Movie Hello GIF

RC51

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey yall, just introducing myself here. I'm new to the saltwater world, but have dabbled in freshwater for the last year. Im 33 and I live in Tennessee. I'm excited to get reefing and have been listening to the Reef News Network for information; shout out to those guys for all the great information and knowledge they have passed a long! I have also been scrolling threads for information for some time and have finally decided to join the community.
Welcome Hellic!!!

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey yall, just introducing myself here. I'm new to the saltwater world, but have dabbled in freshwater for the last year. Im 33 and I live in Tennessee. I'm excited to get reefing and have been listening to the Reef News Network for information; shout out to those guys for all the great information and knowledge they have passed a long! I have also been scrolling threads for information for some time and have finally decided to join the community.
Welcome! Glad you joined

ForTheLoveOfCoral21

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! By far the best place for reefing information on the internet.

Feel free to ask anything you need help with and you will be amazed at the responses you get. Everyone is so willing to help all the time.

You will make lifelong friends and have a blast here with us! Glad you found your way here.

Happy Monday!

happy labor day GIF

attiland

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! Can’t wait to see your build tread.

Back