OP
OP
Reefing_ Panda

Reefing_ Panda

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also came over from FW... spend the time and effort on your scape. Maybe even build a scaping table, and use the forums on here for feedback. It is far more challenging and impactful to rescape a SW tank. Do it once.
I plan on taking a week or 2 strictly on scaping, want something that is going to be nice when I look at it, as well as help grow coral

Jimbhoy13

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R and the salty world. Take things slowly. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
H8VECcFiTCylIqSp-MdpRw.jpeg

Reef Devils

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys, I am new to saltwater! I'm coming from freshwater, I am picking up a 90 Gallon "reef ready" tank this week to start this venture. I am going to be running a 40 gallon breeder sump with a 150SSS protein skimmer and VarioS-4 return pump (refigium set up later.) I bought 3 K7 PRO III NooPsyche lights directly from them to hopefully get this reef tank started. Any pointers for a newbie? Thanks!!
Welcome!

Brazilian Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys, I am new to saltwater! I'm coming from freshwater, I am picking up a 90 Gallon "reef ready" tank this week to start this venture. I am going to be running a 40 gallon breeder sump with a 150SSS protein skimmer and VarioS-4 return pump (refigium set up later.) I bought 3 K7 PRO III NooPsyche lights directly from them to hopefully get this reef tank started. Any pointers for a newbie? Thanks!!
Welcome to R2R and Happy Reefing!

Dom

Full Time Reef Keeper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Wow!

You certainly seem to have a good foundation of equipment to get started.

Ask yourself: "what kind of fish would I like to keep?", and then design your system around that question.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 14.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 78 55.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 7.1%
Back