new to site

Hey welcome to R2R!!! Now post some pics of a your tank LOL :)
 
WELCOME to R2R!!! :)
 
I love both of those, uk ur probably gonna up grade right LOL, what kind of skimmer are you running?
 
skimmer

I love both of those, uk ur probably gonna up grade right LOL, what kind of skimmer are you running?

I`d like to upgrade, But I have a small beach house. (space limited) I run a corallife 125 super skimmer. plenty for the water volume I have. 600 GPH return pump, mj1200, 1 smaller MJ and a 250 watt DE metal halide.Just put in a XM 15k from a 20 k. Hoping to get a little faster growth.
 
I like the 10k bulbs in my 55 reef i run 2x150 10ks and 2x 130 atinic pc
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new