NEW TO SITE

  • Thread starter Thread starter HUTCH360
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

HUTCH360

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 20, 2019
Messages
6
Reaction score
26
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HELLO ALL, I RESIDE IN CENTRAL COAST CA, WITH A REDO ON MY 180 GAL...WOULD LIKE ANY INFO, HELP WITH WHAT I HOPE IS A STATE OF THE ART SUMP TANK ROOM, LOOKING FORWARD TO INTERACTING THANKS
 
Welcome to R2R!!! Thank you for the introduction - we’re glad you’re here!
 
Are you going to create a build thread for your Sump Room?

20191011_200643.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!
1436.gif
 
HELLO ALL, I RESIDE IN CENTRAL COAST CA, WITH A REDO ON MY 180 GAL...WOULD LIKE ANY INFO, HELP WITH WHAT I HOPE IS A STATE OF THE ART SUMP TANK ROOM, LOOKING FORWARD TO INTERACTING THANKS
You will get lots of "welcome to reef2reef" in this thread.

Create a new build thread and post what you have to work with and people will provide you with helpful information once they know what you are working with!

Welcome to Reef2Reef!
Southern CA,
Kris
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new