New to social media

Welcome, Brian! Glad to have you with us. Great looking tank and thank you for sharing! Part of the reason we are here is to share in our successes and our failures so that we can learn.
 
Welcome, Brian!

4091BE31-F699-4A53-8D20-D0E82D057AD3.gif
 
There are lots of build threads here that you can follow. I'm just putting the finishing touches on my new DIY 90g tank.

Best of luck and don't be a stranger.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new