New to SPS

elireefer7

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 28, 2020
Messages
35
Reaction score
15
Location
Queens
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, I have been in the reefing hobby for a couple of years now. I am finally interested in some SPS coral but i am unsure of which SPS to start off with. I hear montipora are the easiest to care for, but that's as far as i know. Does anyone have any suggestions and/or frags available. I am in the New York (Queens) area and am interested in some.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 45 33.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new