New to the community

Come Classic Film GIF
 
Welcome to the reef. R2R is such a valuable source. Didn’t have it when I started in the 80’s. Took some time off and when I got back into it 2 years ago, the internet really changed it for me. Almost all searches directed me here, and I have found that the answers I get are generally pretty solid. Still take your time though and don’t always accept the first answer as the right one. What works for one person doesn’t always transfer across. Best of luck with your journey.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new